We Welcome Kind Words

Elphos Weekly is all about sharing stories about kind acts, amazingly simple acts that make a huge difference, and other resources, like Elphos.org, that are trying to spread happiness in our community.
We hope you take the chance to read some of the stories, and would like to hear about similar stories you might have, what you have seen that is great, or any other comments you want to share.
Enjoy reading.

Kind Words From Strangers

Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:07 PM

This last week, I have received three different e-mails from people telling me how much they liked this blog, or liked the idea of writing letters to people that are filled with positive messages.

I just wanted to take a little bit of time to thank these people for their comments and encouragement. When first starting Elphos.org I didn't fully grasp how much time would be spent in starting it. I'll be honest and even say that I have had thoughts of scrapping it.

However, this weeks encouragements, and people thanking me for starting this, have renewed me.

So thank you for that.

0 comments:

Recent Comments