We Welcome Kind Words

Elphos Weekly is all about sharing stories about kind acts, amazingly simple acts that make a huge difference, and other resources, like Elphos.org, that are trying to spread happiness in our community.
We hope you take the chance to read some of the stories, and would like to hear about similar stories you might have, what you have seen that is great, or any other comments you want to share.
Enjoy reading.

A Website I found

Friday, April 11, 2008 4:47 PM


This week I just want to share a little bit about We Are What We Do.org. I stumbled across this page one day when I was looking for sites that were similar to Elphos.org.

The site is basically about tracking all those great things that people do. There are options to log in to track your random acts of kindness, share and read stories about acts of kindness, and see how many people have done the same act of kindness as you.

I know you might be saying why is this all necessary. I'm not saying that it is, but it sure is nice to get that remember every now and again about how your acts of kindness can influence others.

0 comments:

Recent Comments