We Welcome Kind Words

Elphos Weekly is all about sharing stories about kind acts, amazingly simple acts that make a huge difference, and other resources, like Elphos.org, that are trying to spread happiness in our community.
We hope you take the chance to read some of the stories, and would like to hear about similar stories you might have, what you have seen that is great, or any other comments you want to share.
Enjoy reading.

Reach for you Card!

Saturday, April 5, 2008 8:22 PM

I love eating out with people. I enjoy the company, and good food, and trying a new wine each time.

What I don't like is when that waiter brings the bill. Everyone eyes each other, hands hovering over their wallets, waiting till that first person makes the move to grab their wallet.

What follows is the argument of who is going to be paying for the bill.

Why am I complaining - I'm not. I am just lucky to be able to keep company with people who love me, and who are gracious enough to spread burdens, like a bill, amount the group.

So thank you

0 comments:

Recent Comments