We Welcome Kind Words

Elphos Weekly is all about sharing stories about kind acts, amazingly simple acts that make a huge difference, and other resources, like Elphos.org, that are trying to spread happiness in our community.
We hope you take the chance to read some of the stories, and would like to hear about similar stories you might have, what you have seen that is great, or any other comments you want to share.
Enjoy reading.

What was Good This Week

Thursday, May 1, 2008 10:20 PM

An early morning Monday walk with a good cup of coffee.
Good conversation with friends in a dimly lit dive bar.
Knowing that someone loves me.

Caesar salad, even if I didn't have chicken breasts in the freezer.
Warm bread sticks and a bowl of soup.
A good Joke which was laughed too loudly at.

Finding out my pants fit better.
Finding interesting facts about my ancestors.
Learning a new skill.
Accomplishing something I meant to do a long time ago.

That was my week - it was simple, but good.

0 comments:

Recent Comments