We Welcome Kind Words

Elphos Weekly is all about sharing stories about kind acts, amazingly simple acts that make a huge difference, and other resources, like Elphos.org, that are trying to spread happiness in our community.
We hope you take the chance to read some of the stories, and would like to hear about similar stories you might have, what you have seen that is great, or any other comments you want to share.
Enjoy reading.

Thank You Thank you!!

Friday, February 8, 2008 1:25 PM

Its funny how goodness spreads so quickly, and to so many.

As some of you know, this site, this realization of an idea, has only been around for a little over a month now. When I first started this site, I expected that I would be on my own. That people would think I was crazy for trying to set up an organization to facilitate postive letter writings (and trust many - many friends and family still have puzzled looks on their faces when I try to explain why I am doing this).
Over the last week or so, however, I have had the opportunity to talk to a few people who are as excited as I am about this idea - and who are willing to help out in making this website better. People who want to share their ideas about how to use Elphos in the Classroom, who want to help writing a "catcher" index page, and others who want to help in making the site more interactive.
I am looking forward to the improvements that these people are helping to accomplish - while at the same time overwelmed with their openess and kindness is helping out.

So thank you to everyone who has lent a hand - given stamps to me - helped me write more concisely - and added content to this site.

Thank you!!

And, of course Thanks for visiting our site!

0 comments:

Recent Comments