We Welcome Kind Words

Elphos Weekly is all about sharing stories about kind acts, amazingly simple acts that make a huge difference, and other resources, like Elphos.org, that are trying to spread happiness in our community.
We hope you take the chance to read some of the stories, and would like to hear about similar stories you might have, what you have seen that is great, or any other comments you want to share.
Enjoy reading.

Just a Simple Thing. . .

Friday, February 22, 2008 11:08 PM

As I was walking to the door, I caught just the slightest glimpse of someone walking behind me. So I opened the door, and held it open for the other person to enter. Nothing great about this, I've done it hundreds of times before, no big deal.

The different this time, is that the person looked me in the eye, said thank you, and smiled like what I had done was a miracle. I got more appreciation from that single smile today, than anything else this week.

Reminded me that the small things is what makes life great.

0 comments:

Recent Comments